Where’s Kenner?

internet image of Kenner Elias Jones – date unknown

I had hoped to find Kenner  before I finished writing The Charming Predator.  My idea was to simply meet with him and see what he would say. I also have a few things that belong to him, left behind when our marriage ended.

Have you seen him?

I welcome comments from all visitors and readers.  Please know that your contributions will have to be approved before they appear here.

Post navigation

9 comments for “Where’s Kenner?

1. Charlotte
    April 5, 2018 at 7:37 pm

Hi, I knew Elsie H. his 2nd? wife??? in Vancouver, B.C. He got involved with that church and some of my family. He was trying to rip off my Father and I caught on to it. I worked for the Police at the time and reported him. The last I heard, he took off to Wales to hide like a coward. This was many, many years ago.
    I am sorry for the pain he has caused you and happy that you have moved through it. You may never have the opportunity to sit down with him in person, however you deserve to be free of him and the things that tie you to him. I wish you peace and good health.

• Lee
      April 5, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Hello Charlotte: Thank you so much for taking the time to get in touch. I would love to hear more of your story. And good work spotting the danger in time! Kindest regards, Lee

• SANDI Brockway
      November 6, 2018 at 8:04 am

Yes, he married Elsie in Cambria, CA in about 1993 at the local Episcopal Church where he conned a lot of people.

2. Steven P
    November 1, 2017 at 5:35 pm

So is he back in England Ollie? He has an outstanding warrant for his arrest here still I believe…..I’d be interested to locate him!!

• Lee
      November 3, 2017 at 2:10 pm

As would I!

3. Ollie Payton
    September 4, 2017 at 8:09 pm

I know all about this toad. He was employed by the Home Office in the 1990s, at HMP The Verne, Portland, Dorset. The governors and staff all knew about his record, and yet he was given his own keys and allowed the run of the place. Do you want to know why? Wait for my book.
    I saw him not so long ago, strolling along Park Lane without a care in the world. Of course he doesn’t have a care in the world, our politicians don’t want him caught, that’s for sure.

• Lee
      September 5, 2017 at 12:12 am

Thank you, Mr. Payton, for getting in touch. I would very much like to find Kenner to return items to him that don’t belong to me. Reading that you have seen him gives me some hope we may eventually find him.

4. John Hall
    May 31, 2017 at 11:14 pm

He stayed at my Mums bed & breakfast in Surrey in 1981, I was only 8 at the time but have nothing but great memories of a really nice guy. Strangely we are clearing out my Mum’s place as she recently passed away and have found a photo of him on my birthday and a letter to my Mum

• Lee
      July 22, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Thank you! Much appreciated.